As a Person Centred Association member you can register online and gain access to your own members' area with a range of extras!
These services will only be available online and include:
- A chance of having your own online listing as part of the Person Centred Association Members' Directories, which can contain details about you, the service you provide, contact details, optional photograph, etc. Think of this as your own mini website. It can also display a link to your own website if you have one;
- Self-management of your Person Centred Association membership profile so, for example, you can keep your contact details up-to-date;
- Special ticket discounts for selected Person Centred Association-related events;
- Renew Person Centred Association membership online;
- Downloadable PCQ, our Person Centred Association quarterly magazine;
- Access to minutes from Person Centred Association meetings;
- Special WAPCEPC membership discount.